5 Phone Apps that I Use Every Day
- Google Calendar – To keep up with all my appointments & task for the week.
- Mint Bills – It keeps up with all my checking, savings, investment & credit card accounts in one spot. It reminds me when bills are due. I can get a fast snapshot of all my finances in 15 seconds.
- MileBug – It records all my mileage information for tax purposes. I just email myself the report every month and save it to my computer.
- Downcast – I can listen to my favorite podcast throughout my day.
- Google Maps – So I know the shortest & fastest way to get to my appointments.
What apps do you use to keep your life running smoothly?